Simple BCAA Gummy Recipe
It’s Halloween Time! Stay on track with your fitness goals with this simple BCAA gummy recipe to curb your sweet tooth without the extra calories.
Not just for Halloween, BCAA gummies are also a great pre, intra, or post workout snack year-round to prevent muscle loss and enhance muscle repair and growth. Each serving contains 24 grams of protein and a full serving of BCAAs.
- 1 Scoop of your favorite Steel Fuel BCAAs
- 3 Packets of Knox Unflavored Gelatin
- ½ Cup Hot Water
- Tip: Use a coffee machine such as a Keurig to dispense hot water quickly without having to heat it on a stove.
- Candy Mold or Ice-Cube Tray
- Make Them Sour:
- ½ Cup Superfine Sugar
- 5 TSP Citric Acid Powder
- Mix together 3 packets of gelatin, Steel Fuel BCAA, and hot water together until powered is fully dissolved.
- Pour mixture into either a candy mold or ice cube tray.
- Freeze for 20 minutes or until gummies can be removed easily.
- Carefully pop your gummies out of their mold and enjoy.
- To Make Them Sour: Combine ½ a cup superfine sugar with 5 tsp citric acid powder. Lightly sprinkle over BCAA gummies.