Collagen is the primary structural protein in the body, found in all the major connective tissues, including blood vessels, bones, intestinal lining, ligaments, muscles, organs, skin, and tendons.
In other words, collagen quite literally is the “glue” that holds you together.
Our bodies naturally synthesize collagen daily using various essential and non-essential amino acids we eat every day, including glycine, proline, and hydroxyproline.
However, as we age, endogenous collagen production declines, which can impair the recovery and repair of important bodily structures (including joints and muscles) and accelerate the onset of wrinkles and thinning hair.
Consuming collagen either from foods (such as gelatin or bone broth) or dietary supplements effectively supplies the body with the "raw materials" it needs to support collagen production as we age. Unfortunately, many individuals don't frequently consume foods high in gelatin.
This is one of the main reasons we created Steel Collagen.
• What It Is: A premium-quality collagen supplement sourced from grass-fed cows to support bone, joint, and tendon health while helping to restore hair, skin, and nails.*
• What It Does: An active lifestyle accelerates the body’s requirements for essential nutrients, including amino acids, vitamins, minerals, and water. Steel Collagen was formulated specifically to support the increased nutrient demands of active individuals by providing a complete collagen formula.*
• Why is Steel Collagen Better: Over the past few years, there has been a tremendous surge in the popularity of collagen-based supplements, which has led to a litany of collagen supplements entering the market, many of which use poor-quality ingredients or are underdosed.*
Steel Collagen includes a full 20 grams of collagen per serving as well as essential vitamins (including Vitamin C + Biotin) and Hyaluronic Acid to support whole-body recovery and repair for all of your important issues.*
• Biotin: Also known as Vitamin B7, Biotin acts as a coenzyme in the body needed to metabolize fatty acids, amino acids, and glucose. Vitamin B7 is needed to maintain healthy skin, hair, and nails.*
• Hydrolyzed Grass-Fed Bovine Collagen Peptides: Collagen is the most abundant protein in your body, accounting for about one-third of its protein composition.*
• Type I: This type of collagen accounts for 90% of your body’s collagen and is made of densely packed fibers. It provides structure to skin, bones, tendons, fibrous cartilage, connective tissue, and teeth.*
• Type III: This type of collagen supports the structure of muscles, organs, and arteries.*
• Hyaluronic Acid (as Sodium Hyaluronate): A substance naturally produced by our body that retains moisture. It binds water to collagen, so that skin can appear more supple and hydrated. It also helps lubricate joints, promoting optimal function and movement.*
Studies indicate that the intake of a hyaluronic-acid-based supplement may significantly increase skin elasticity and skin hydration and reduce skin roughness and wrinkle depths.*
• Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid): Vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin that works as an antioxidant to help fight oxidative stress while also aiding in collagen synthesis.*
As a dietary supplement, healthy adults add one serving (one level scoop) of Steel Collagen to a shaker cup or blender filled with 8-12 fl. oz. of cold water or favorite beverage and mix thoroughly. Adjust the amount of liquid to reach your desired taste preference and consistency. Enjoy Steel Collagen anytime you desire a delicious, high-quality protein boost with whole-body benefits.*
Steel Collagen can be used for more than shakes. It mixes easily into hot or cold liquids and is an excellent addition to your morning cup of coffee. Hungry? Try mixing a scoop into your oatmeal or yogurt. Better yet, take your breakfast to the level with Steel Collagen pancakes or waffles. Create amazing baked goods packed with extra collagen protein or satisfy your late-night sweet tooth with delicious collagen-infused ice cream or pudding pops.
• Dragon Fruit Size: 1.48 lbs (672 g), 28 Servings
• Orange Mango Size: 1.48 lbs (672 g), 28 Servings
• Unflavored Size: 1.30 lbs (588 g), 28 Servings
• Dragon Fruit Other Ingredients: Citric Acid, Natural Dragon Fruit Flavor, Stevia Extract.
• Orange Mango Other Ingredients: Citric Acid, Natural Mango Flavor, Natural Orange Flavor, Stevia Extract.
• Unflavored Other Ingredients: None.
• Warning: Use this product as a food supplement only. Do not use for weight reduction. This product is only intended for healthy adults, 18 years of age or older. If you are pregnant, nursing, or having a medical condition, consult your physician before use. Consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement or before starting any diet or exercise program. Immediately discontinue use and consult a licensed, qualified healthcare professional if you experience any adverse reaction to this product. Do not exceed recommended daily intake. Store in a cool, dry place, tightly closed and under 76 Degrees Fahrenheit. Do not expose to excessive heat or moisture. Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
• California Prop 65 Warning: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.
• Allergen Warning: Produced on equipment that also processes dairy, soy, peanuts, or other tree nuts.
• Note: This product is sold by weight, not volume. Some settling of powder may occur during shipping and handling, which may affect the density of powder. This product contains the servings indicated when measured exactly by weight.