Perfect for Cardio and Circuit Training*
Looking to sweat it out during your next cardio or training session? This stack is for you! Increase thermogenesis, boost metabolism, ramp up fat burning and perspiration with the combination of Steel Burn® and Steel Sweat®.*
Consume this delicious stack 10-15 minutes before your next morning cardio or circuit training session, and get ready to sweat like never before!*
Weight loss is a common goal for many individuals entering the gym. As part of the transformation process, individuals start to clean up their diet and exercise more frequently and with higher intensity.
For those looking to accelerate their progress, they may even turn to appetite suppressants and fat burners. Yet, by and large, these products do little to enhance the biological mechanisms that govern fat burning in the body.
The conventional “fat burner” is nothing other than a proprietary cocktail of stimulants fueled by a heaping dose of caffeine.
At SteelFit®, we believe in doing things the right way. When it comes to designing products formulated to support weight loss, that means creating supplements that help to support the body’s natural fat-burning processes.
That’s why we created Steel Burn®.
What It Is: Steel Burn® is a premium-quality, stimulant-free fat loss supplement supplying 3 grams of Carnipure® L-Carnitine.*
What It Does: Steel Burn® helps to convert fatty acids to be used as fuel, promoting muscular energy.* In addition to supporting fat loss and increased energy, Steel Burn® Liquid L-Carnitine may help improve endurance performance, promote muscle growth, reduce muscle fatigue, and support recovery after exercise.*
Why is Steel Burn® Better: L-Carnitine supplements have been around a long time, which means the market is heavily saturated with cheaply produced, poor quality carnitine.
Steel Burn® uses 100% Carnipure® L-Carnitine manufactured by the Swiss life-science company Lonza using a specialized production process based on fermentation.
Lonza brings more than 30 years of expertise and is held in high regard for its production of premium-quality ingredients, including Carnipure®.
By using only Lonza Carnipure®, you can rest assured that you’re getting 100% Pure L-Carnitine in every serving.
Beyond quality, Steel Burn® also tastes delicious, requires no mixing or capsule swallowing. And, it’s also stimulant-free, calorie-free, sugar-free, and carbohydrate-free!
• L-Carnitine (Carnipure®): Carnipure® is a special grade of L-Carnitine, manufactured by the Swiss company Lonza. Carnipure® L-Carnitine provides benefits ranging from increasing blood flow, reducing metabolic stress markers, decreasing muscle soreness, and improving recovery time.*
For weight management, Carnipure® L-Carnitine is the nutrient needed to help support fat conversion into metabolic energy. Carnipure® supplementation can increase beta-oxidation; this results in glucose sparing and decreased amino acid breakdown for energy production.*
Studies suggest Carnipure® L-Carnitine can be used to sustain energy, as its main metabolic function is to transport long-chain fatty acids into the mitochondrial matrix for beta-oxidation.*
When it’s time to get lean and cut, you know that means two things — cutting calories and adding in cardio, the bane of every fitness enthusiasts existence. Sure, you might not might the occasional hill sprint or high-intensity interval training workout, but the thought of spending 30-60 minutes jogging or slogging it out on the elliptical is enough to make you weep.
As if that’s not enough of a headache, you’re tasked with another vital decision — what kind of supplement do you take for your cardio workouts?
Typical pre-workouts are loaded with many stimulants and nitric oxide boosters but don’t really do much to enhance endurance or fat burning. They’re mostly designed for the weightlifter, not the cardio enthusiast. On the flip side, fat burners really don’t fit the bill for a pre-cardio supplement as they frequently contain way too many stimulants that accelerate heart rate, making it difficult to sustain your pace. Plus, they don’t have much to offer aside from reduced appetite and don’t do a whole heck of a lot for improving stamina.
This leaves you in a bit of a bind. You know you need something to help you push the envelope in your cardio sessions and sweat out those unwanted pounds, but everywhere you look, you’re still left unfulfilled.
Where can you find a pre-workout supplement that helps burn fat and improve cardio performance?
Should you stack a fat burner and a pre-workout?
No, that’s not recommended.
Fortunately, your search for the best pre-workout cardio supplement has ended. No longer do you have to choose between a fat burner or pre-workout with Steel Sweat®.
What It Is: Steel Sweat® allows you to increase aerobic exercise (“cardio”) performance while protecting the body against oxidative stress and aiding in recovery.* Steel Sweat’s easy-to-mix powder provides delicious flavor in every scoop to increase sweat and feelings of perceived exertion.*
What It Does: Steel Sweat® contains potent ingredients known to increase thermogenesis, boost metabolism, optimize energy expenditure, and increase fat oxidation and perspiration.*
Why is Steel Sweat® Better: Steel Sweat® attacks weight loss from multiple angles by synergistically pairing research-backed compounds that increase fat mobilization, fat oxidation, and energy expenditure.
Unlike other so-called fat burners, Steel Sweat® doesn’t rely on a bevy of stimulants that trick you into thinking it’s working by making you feel jittery or hyper. Steel Sweat® is light on the stimulants, proving just enough to arouse your senses and enhance energy, motivation, and mood.
Best of all, Steel Sweat® is easy to mix, tastes delicious, and is calorie-free, sugar-free, and carbohydrate-free.
• L-Carnitine Tartrate: L-Carnitine is an essential, non-toxic, natural nutrient that helps burn fat for fuel. This form of carnitine is known for having excellent bioavailability and provides cellular energy and recovery from exercise. L-Carnitine Tartrate absorbs more rapidly than L-Carnitine when taken orally, making it useful for time-critical situations like before cardio activity.
• Evodiamine Fruit Extract (Evodia Rutaecarpa): Used in traditional Chinese medicine as a warming technique, Evodiamine mimics the characteristic anti-obese effects induced by capsaicin. Evodiamine may induce heat loss and heat production at the same time and dissipate food energy, preventing the accumulation of perivisceral fat and the bodyweight increase.*
• Caffeine Anhydrous: One of the most commonly used stimulants among athletes. It provides the central nervous system's stimulation to support alertness and energy during a workout and can support strength for some during resistance exercise. An increase in wakefulness, focus, and better body coordination can increase cardiovascular and anaerobic exercise performance.*
• Gamma-Butyrobetaine Hydrochloride (GBBGO®): A precursor to L-Carnitine, GBBGO® may naturally increase the production of L-Carnitine by your body. Increasing natural L-Carnitine aids in fat burning and has the potential to enhance exercise performance and recovery!*
• Grains of Paradise Seed Extract (Aframum Melegueta) (Paradoxine®): A spice belonging to the ginger family that stimulates brown adipose tissue, boosting metabolism and increasing thermogenesis while decreasing visceral fat in the lower abdomen.*
• Green Tea Extract (Camellia Sinensis) (80% Catechins & 50% EGCG): Green Tea contains a combination of vitamins, minerals, and caffeine. Most of Green Tea’s health benefits can be attributed to active ingredients known as polyphenols and catechins – plant compounds with strong antioxidant activity. The most potent of these polyphenols is epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG)—the compound most responsible for green tea’s reputation as a fat burner. Green Tea has been shown to improve metabolic rate and increase the body’s heat production and fat oxidation.*
• Alpha Lipoic Acid: Known as The Universal Antioxidant, enhances mitochondrial function with a strong antioxidant effect, supporting the functions of L-Carnitine and promoting muscle cell nutrient intake and protein turnover. Alpha Lipoic Acid also helps shift glucose into muscles and away from fat cells, increasing energy and reducing stored fat.*
• Capros® Indian Gooseberry Fruit Extract (Phyllanthus Emblica) (standardized to minimum 60% tannins): Capros® is a super antioxidant (ORACFN of 47,000 µmoles TE/g) and an excellent cardiovascular support product, which is all-natural, derived from the edible fruits of Phyllanthus emblica, organic and non‐GMO. Capros® has been shown to promote endothelial function, thereby supporting healthy arteries and blood vessels.*
• Ginger Root Extract (Zingiber Officinale Roscoe): Ginger is a root herb from the tropical plant Zingiber Officinale. Known for its sharp scent, it has long been an important culinary spice in Asian cuisine and herbal medicine. Ginger seems to influence body weight and composition by boosting the body’s thermogenesis and energy expenditure, increasing the breakdown of fat in adipose tissue, and reducing dietary fat absorption in the intestine.*
• Dihydrocapsiate (from Sweet Peppers) (CapsiAtra®): A compound found in CH-19 Sweet Peppers that activates the sympathetic nervous system via receptors in the GI Tract to Increase Resting Energy Expenditure (REE) and Increase Fat Oxidation (Lipolysis).*
• Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid): A water-soluble vitamin and powerful antioxidant, Vitamin C helps the body form and maintain connective tissue, including bones, blood vessels, and skin, while also supporting carnitine synthesis.*
• Niacin (Vitamin B3): Like other B vitamins, Niacin helps the body break down carbohydrates, fats, and proteins into energy. Vitamin B3 is a water-soluble vitamin important for lipid metabolism and gives a warming effect to the skin.*
• Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride): Vitamin B6 is necessary for proper nerve function and metabolizing nutrients. It also helps to support carnitine synthesis and mitochondrial function.*
• Dipotassium Phosphate: A highly water-soluble salt that acts as a potassium source to replenish what is lost from sweating.*
• Sodium (as Sodium Chloride): Regulates muscle contraction and nerve function while acting as a sodium and chloride source to replenish what is lost from sweating.*
Receive our latest news, offers, and promotions.