We would spend our days relaxing, hiking, and eating bountiful meals rich in lean meats, healthy fats, and plants in an ideal world. Unfortunately, we don’t all have as much free time as we’d like, which usually leaves us scurrying about from one place to another, all the while munching away on some cold, stale sandwich from a gas station or drive-thru.*
And, if we’re honest with ourselves, we try to get in enough fruits and vegetables each day, but to a man or woman, we’d all agree that we could probably do better with our diets.*
That’s where Steel Greens® comes in.*
• What It Is: A nutrient-dense, superfood greens, and reds complex offering all the benefits of whole plant foods, and then some, to help fuel your active lifestyle.*
• What It Does: Steel Greens® is designed to support the body’s antioxidant system, digestive function, and immune health while providing natural, feel-good energy.*
In addition to superfood greens and reds, Steel Greens® includes DigeZyme® digestive enzymes and LactoSpore® (Bacillus coagulans MTCC 5856) probiotic for maximum absorption.*
• Why is Steel Greens® Better: Greens formulas are notorious for their earthy, dirt-like taste and texture. That’s where Steel Greens® is different.* Not only does it contain ultra-premium ingredients, but it’s also delicious tasting.
And, not only does Steel Greens® taste great, but it’s easy to mix and free of artificial colors, flavors, and preservatives. Plus, Steel Greens® is stimulant-free and contains no banned substances.*
It is a fantastic product for anyone looking to enhance their nutrition plan and fill the gaps in their diet to support peak performance day in and day out.
To top it off, Steel Greens® also contains added digestive enzymes and probiotics to support gut health and enhance nutrient absorption.*
• Organic Greens Blend: Our organic greens blend features a transparently dosed 5-gram blend of organic greens from a combination of nutrient-packed foods, including spinach, parsley, kale, barley grass, chlorella, bell pepper, green apple, banana, sweet potato, and broccoli.
With high micronutrient and antioxidant content, these foods are high in essential vitamins and minerals like vitamin A and C, which help support immune function, reduce oxidative stress and support energy production.*
• Organic Reds Blend: In addition to our greens blend, we've included a transparently dosed 2.5-gram organic reds blend containing raspberry, blueberry, strawberry, cherry, pomegranates, and cranberry.*
Dark red fruits are rich in vitamins, minerals, and polyphenols, which may reduce oxidative stress, inflammation, and exercise-induced muscle damage.*
Together this collection of fruits, vegetables, and herbs from our organic greens and reds blend help inhibit free radical production, optimize cellular metabolic activity, and support nitric oxide levels within the body.*
• Kiwifruit Powder: A small fruit that packs a nutritional punch. Its green flesh is rich in micronutrients and antioxidants, including potassium, vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin K, and folate.*
Kiwifruit also supports healthy digestion due to a proteolytic enzyme called actinidin that can help break down protein. More specifically, kiwifruit extract has been noted to improve the digestion of several common proteins, including cheese, yogurt, beef, fish, and raw eggs.*
• DigeZyme® Multi-Enzyme Complex: A proprietary combination of enzymes that help in proper digestion and better absorption of the foods we eat.* This multi-enzyme complex consists of:
• α-Amylase: Breaks down carbohydrates such as starch, glycogen, and polysaccharides into smaller units.*
• Protease: Breaks down protein and supports immune function.*
• Cellulase: Breaks down cellulose and chitin. It helps to free nutrients in both fruits and vegetables.*
• Lactase: Breaks down lactose (milk sugar) and useful for lactose intolerance.*
• Lipase: Breaks down lipids and improves fat utilization, and also supports healthy gallbladder function.*
Research shows that DigeZyme® can enhance the bioavailability of vital nutrients such as vitamin C and β-carotene, and it can also decrease the pain and tenderness induced by exercise.*
The DOMS decreasing effects of DigeZyme® may be due to its ability to reduce two biomarkers' levels of muscle damage in creatine kinase and lactate dehydrogenase.*
• LactoSpore® (Bacillus coagulans, MTCC 5856): A commercial probiotic preparation containing Bacillus coagulans, MTCC 5856. Clinical research notes that supplementation with LactoSpore® may promote gut health by significantly decreasing the severity of symptoms associated with various GI disorders and promoting a higher quality of life than placebo.*
LactoSpore® is Generally Recognized As Safe (GRAS).*
As a dietary supplement, add one serving (one level scoop) of Steel Greens® to a shaker cup or blender filled with 8-12 fl. oz. of cold water or your favorite beverage (adjust for taste preferences) and mix thoroughly. Consume one serving per day or as directed by your healthcare professional.
• Size: 10.1 oz (285 g), 30 Servings
• Mixed Berry Other Ingredients: Citric Acid, Inulin, Natural Mixed Berry Flavor, Stevia Extract.
• Pineapple Ginger Other Ingredients: Citric Acid, Inulin, Natural Pineapple Flavor, Ginger Root Extract, Stevia Extract.
• Watermelon Mint Other Ingredients: Citric Acid, Inulin, Natural Mint Flavor, Natural Watermelon Flavor, Stevia Extract.
• Warning: Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing. This product is only intended for healthy adults, 18 years of age or older. Check with your doctor before using this if you are pregnant, nursing, have existing medical conditions, or are taking prescription medications. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. Store in a cool, dry place, tightly closed and under 76 Degrees Fahrenheit. Do not expose to excessive heat or moisture. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
• California Prop 65 Warning: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.
• Allergen Warning: Produced on equipment that also processes dairy, soy, peanuts, or other tree nuts.
• Note: This product is sold by weight, not volume. Some settling of powder may occur during shipping and handling, which may affect the density of powder. This product contains the servings indicated when measured exactly by weight.