Clean Pre-Workout Energy*
Get the most out of your training session the next time you step in the gym, on the court, or on the field with the combination of Steel Pump® and Steel Sweat®.*
Whether doing cardio or an intense workout, this stack will help energize your workout without any crash or jitters!*
What’s the best pre-workout?
The number of times this question has been asked is simply dizzying. Fitness-oriented individuals are constantly searching for the “best” pre-workout available, and who can blame them?
99% of the so-called “pre-workout” supplements on the market are nothing more than glorified stimulant cocktails that skyrocket your heart rate but do next to nothing for actually improving your performance during training, which is the whole purpose of pre-workouts.
Fed up with the current state of the pre-workout market, SteelFit sought to make a real pre-workout, a pre-workout that actually improved your ability to perform and attain new feats of strength and power.
The culmination of countless hours of research, development, and testing led to the creation of Steel Pump®.
What It Is: Steel Pump® allows you to train harder and longer while reducing fatigue and muscle damage.* Steel Pump’s easy-to-mix powder provides delicious flavor in every scoop to help fuel your most intense workout.*
What It Does: Steel Pump® contains potent ingredients known to boost energy and stamina, deliver powerful pumps, elevate performance, enhance mental clarity and focus, improve nitric oxide production and increase muscular strength and power.*
Why is Steel Pump® Better: Unlike other pre-workouts, which use under dosed proprietary blends or provide only a cocktail of potentially dangerous stimulants, Steel Pump® utilizes an open-label, so you know exactly what you’re putting into your body every time.
Steel Pump® delivers clean, long-lasting energy that hypes you up for workouts but never leaves you feeling jittery, overstimulated, or on edge. But, Steel Pump® isn’t just about energy and focus; it also provides a full spectrum of performance-enhancing compounds that support strength, power, endurance, and pumps, delivering EVERYTHING a true pre-workout should.*
• Adenosine 5′-Triphosphate Disodium (PEAK ATP®): A clinically validated and patented form of Adenosine 5’-Triphosphate (ATP) Disodium shown to significantly increase strength and power, aid in recovery, reduce fatigue, and improve blood flow.*
• Ashwagandha Root Standardized Extract (Withania Somnifera) (5% withanolides) (KSM-66®): A clinically validated and patented form of Adenosine 5’-Triphosphate (ATP) Disodium shown to significantly increase strength and power, aid in recovery, reduce fatigue, and improve blood flow.*
• L-Citrulline Malate: A non-essential amino acid playing a key role in the Urea Cycle, which eliminates toxic byproducts of digesting protein and generates cellular energy. L-Citrulline Malate serves as an important component in the tricarboxylic (or TCA) cycle, which is one way your body produces energy. When you increase malate levels, you increase energy production. Therefore, citrulline malate provides the one-two punch of bringing additional blood—and subsequently, oxygen and nutrients—to exercising muscles and providing increased energy to boost performance levels.*
• Betaine Anhydrous (Trimethylglycine): A non-essential amino acid derived from beets that aids in joint and liver repair, joint building, and liver protection. Studies show that it boosts strength and power, increases IGF-1 levels, and even acts as the body's own creatine production. Research suggests that it may also support faster recovery from injury and inflammation.*
• Beta-Alanine: A non-essential amino acid that is produced naturally in the liver. It improves muscle buffering capacity, delaying the onset of fatigue during anaerobic exercise.
• Grape Seed Extract (Vitis Vinifera) (95% Proanthocyanidins): A potent antioxidant that directly helps the structural integrity of collagen anywhere in your body as well as the structure of your brain networks. It also helps to sustain optimal energy production and calorie burning. Grape Seed Extract improves the metabolism of pyruvate, a sugar-breakdown product, thereby improving carbohydrate metabolism. Pyruvate metabolism becomes very important once muscles no longer maintain optimal aerobic energy production and begin switching to anaerobic energy production.*
• L-Glutathione: A tripeptide comprised of one amino acid of glutamic acid, cysteine, and glycine. Glutathione is found and manufactured in every cell in the body but is found in the highest concentrations in the heart, muscle tissue, and liver. Glutathione is essential for immune system function and muscle growth, and any athlete who is glutathione deficient will suffer from decreased performance and a lack of muscle growth.*
• Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCT) Powder (Coconut Oil): A form of saturated fatty acid with numerous health benefits, ranging from improved cognitive function to better weight management. The body burns MCTs for energy, or "fuel," instead of being stored as fat.*
• Caffeine Anhydrous: One of the most commonly used stimulants among athletes. It provides the central nervous system's stimulation to support alertness and energy during a workout and can support strength for some during resistance exercise.*
• L-Theanine: A non-dietary amino acid that has the ability to increase the concentration of glycogen in the liver, which is used as fuel when you work out. It also increases nitric oxide production, which in turn improves blood flow and oxygen delivery to your muscles.*
• Alpha GPC (L-Alpha Glycerylphosphorylcholine): A naturally-occurring compound that contains choline, an essential nutrient with a wide range of roles in human health. Acetylcholine is a neurotransmitter involved in memory function, neuro-muscular interaction, and other processes. Higher acetylcholine levels allow the brain to function more efficiently, which leads to intense focus and concentration, improving the mind-muscle connection.*
• Electrolyte Blend: Electrolytes are minerals present in the body with an electric charge. They are especially relevant to exercise because they control how much water the body has, blood acidity, and muscle function. Electrolytes are lost in sweat, which explains why intense exercise can lead to problems such as dehydration.*
• Magnesium: Prevents muscle cramps.*
• Potassium: Provides cardiac muscle support.*
• Sodium: Regulates muscle contraction and nerve function.*
When it’s time to get lean and cut, you know that means two things — cutting calories and adding in cardio, the bane of every fitness enthusiasts existence. Sure, you might not might the occasional hill sprint or high-intensity interval training workout, but the thought of spending 30-60 minutes jogging or slogging it out on the elliptical is enough to make you weep.
As if that’s not enough of a headache, you’re tasked with another vital decision — what kind of supplement do you take for your cardio workouts?
Typical pre-workouts are loaded with many stimulants and nitric oxide boosters but don’t really do much to enhance endurance or fat burning. They’re mostly designed for the weightlifter, not the cardio enthusiast. On the flip side, fat burners really don’t fit the bill for a pre-cardio supplement as they frequently contain way too many stimulants that accelerate heart rate, making it difficult to sustain your pace. Plus, they don’t have much to offer aside from reduced appetite and don’t do a whole heck of a lot for improving stamina.
This leaves you in a bit of a bind. You know you need something to help you push the envelope in your cardio sessions and sweat out those unwanted pounds, but everywhere you look, you’re still left unfulfilled.
Where can you find a pre-workout supplement that helps burn fat and improve cardio performance?
Should you stack a fat burner and a pre-workout?
No, that’s not recommended.
Fortunately, your search for the best pre-workout cardio supplement has ended. No longer do you have to choose between a fat burner or pre-workout with Steel Sweat®.
What It Is: Steel Sweat® allows you to increase aerobic exercise (“cardio”) performance while protecting the body against oxidative stress and aiding in recovery.* Steel Sweat’s easy-to-mix powder provides delicious flavor in every scoop to increase sweat and feelings of perceived exertion.*
What It Does: Steel Sweat® contains potent ingredients known to increase thermogenesis, boost metabolism, optimize energy expenditure, and increase fat oxidation and perspiration.*
Why is Steel Sweat® Better: Steel Sweat® attacks weight loss from multiple angles by synergistically pairing research-backed compounds that increase fat mobilization, fat oxidation, and energy expenditure.
Unlike other so-called fat burners, Steel Sweat® doesn’t rely on a bevy of stimulants that trick you into thinking it’s working by making you feel jittery or hyper. Steel Sweat® is light on the stimulants, proving just enough to arouse your senses and enhance energy, motivation, and mood.
Best of all, Steel Sweat® is easy to mix, tastes delicious, and is calorie-free, sugar-free, and carbohydrate-free.
• L-Carnitine Tartrate: L-Carnitine is an essential, non-toxic, natural nutrient that helps burn fat for fuel. This form of carnitine is known for having excellent bioavailability and provides cellular energy and recovery from exercise. L-Carnitine Tartrate absorbs more rapidly than L-Carnitine when taken orally, making it useful for time-critical situations like before cardio activity.
• Evodiamine Fruit Extract (Evodia Rutaecarpa): Used in traditional Chinese medicine as a warming technique, Evodiamine mimics the characteristic anti-obese effects induced by capsaicin. Evodiamine may induce heat loss and heat production at the same time and dissipate food energy, preventing the accumulation of perivisceral fat and the bodyweight increase.*
• Caffeine Anhydrous: One of the most commonly used stimulants among athletes. It provides the central nervous system's stimulation to support alertness and energy during a workout and can support strength for some during resistance exercise. An increase in wakefulness, focus, and better body coordination can increase cardiovascular and anaerobic exercise performance.*
• Gamma-Butyrobetaine Hydrochloride (GBBGO®): A precursor to L-Carnitine, GBBGO® may naturally increase the production of L-Carnitine by your body. Increasing natural L-Carnitine aids in fat burning and has the potential to enhance exercise performance and recovery!*
• Grains of Paradise Seed Extract (Aframum Melegueta) (Paradoxine®): A spice belonging to the ginger family that stimulates brown adipose tissue, boosting metabolism and increasing thermogenesis while decreasing visceral fat in the lower abdomen.*
• Green Tea Extract (Camellia Sinensis) (80% Catechins & 50% EGCG): Green Tea contains a combination of vitamins, minerals, and caffeine. Most of Green Tea’s health benefits can be attributed to active ingredients known as polyphenols and catechins – plant compounds with strong antioxidant activity. The most potent of these polyphenols is epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG)—the compound most responsible for green tea’s reputation as a fat burner. Green Tea has been shown to improve metabolic rate and increase the body’s heat production and fat oxidation.*
• Alpha Lipoic Acid: Known as The Universal Antioxidant, enhances mitochondrial function with a strong antioxidant effect, supporting the functions of L-Carnitine and promoting muscle cell nutrient intake and protein turnover. Alpha Lipoic Acid also helps shift glucose into muscles and away from fat cells, increasing energy and reducing stored fat.*
• Capros® Indian Gooseberry Fruit Extract (Phyllanthus Emblica) (standardized to minimum 60% tannins): Capros® is a super antioxidant (ORACFN of 47,000 µmoles TE/g) and an excellent cardiovascular support product, which is all-natural, derived from the edible fruits of Phyllanthus emblica, organic and non‐GMO. Capros® has been shown to promote endothelial function, thereby supporting healthy arteries and blood vessels.*
• Ginger Root Extract (Zingiber Officinale Roscoe): Ginger is a root herb from the tropical plant Zingiber Officinale. Known for its sharp scent, it has long been an important culinary spice in Asian cuisine and herbal medicine. Ginger seems to influence body weight and composition by boosting the body’s thermogenesis and energy expenditure, increasing the breakdown of fat in adipose tissue, and reducing dietary fat absorption in the intestine.*
• Dihydrocapsiate (from Sweet Peppers) (CapsiAtra®): A compound found in CH-19 Sweet Peppers that activates the sympathetic nervous system via receptors in the GI Tract to Increase Resting Energy Expenditure (REE) and Increase Fat Oxidation (Lipolysis).*
• Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid): A water-soluble vitamin and powerful antioxidant, Vitamin C helps the body form and maintain connective tissue, including bones, blood vessels, and skin, while also supporting carnitine synthesis.*
• Niacin (Vitamin B3): Like other B vitamins, Niacin helps the body break down carbohydrates, fats, and proteins into energy. Vitamin B3 is a water-soluble vitamin important for lipid metabolism and gives a warming effect to the skin.*
• Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride): Vitamin B6 is necessary for proper nerve function and metabolizing nutrients. It also helps to support carnitine synthesis and mitochondrial function.*
• Dipotassium Phosphate: A highly water-soluble salt that acts as a potassium source to replenish what is lost from sweating.*
• Sodium (as Sodium Chloride): Regulates muscle contraction and nerve function while acting as a sodium and chloride source to replenish what is lost from sweating.*
Receive our latest news, offers, and promotions.