Vegan Branched-Chain and Essential Amino Acids
Fuel muscle growth and speed up recovery with with Amino9® and Steel Fuel®.*
This stack is designed to sustain protein synthesis post-workout to optimize and effectively recover.*
What It Is: Pure Steel™ Amino9® is a Leucine-enhanced, clinically-substantiated blend of all nine essential amino acids (EAAs), including the three BCAAs – leucine, isoleucine, and valine. This amino acid blend contains what the body needs to optimize muscle protein synthesis.*
What It Does: Clinically shown to boost muscle protein balance by increasing anabolism (muscle building) and limiting catabolism (muscle breakdown), Amino9® is designed to help bodybuilders, competitive athletes, and anyone leading an active lifestyle to recover after strenuous exercise, improve body composition, and maintain muscle.*
• Vegan Essential Amino Acids (as Amino9®): Amino9® is composed of a unique, clinically-substantiated blend of the nine essential amino acids that the body needs to optimize muscle protein synthesis (MPS).*
So many times, in the world of fitness, we’re solely focused on finding the “best pre-workout,” that magical concoction of stimulants, ergogenic, and pump enhancers that will push our performance to the next level. At the same time, we also make consuming protein immediately after training a priority to enhance muscle repair and promote muscle growth.
But, how many times do you stop to think about what you should be consuming during your actual workout?
Sure, you’ll sip on some water in between sets, and while that’s better than drinking nothing, it doesn’t really make the most of your intra-workout nutrition.
When training, you’re not only losing water but valuable electrolytes as well. You’re also depleting glycogen stores, and if they get too low, you’re at risk for decreased performance and eating away at your hard-earned muscle mass.
Suffice it to say that what you consume during your workout may be more important than what you’re consuming before or after your workout. Yes, maybe even more crucial than your precious protein shake.
To ensure you're not at risk of excess muscle breakdown or dehydration, we have created Steel Fuel®!
What It Is: An easy-to-mix BCAA powder provides delicious flavor in every scoop. Next time you step into the gym, on the court, or the field, be sure to use Steel Fuel® to maximize your performance.* Steel Fuel® can also be used throughout the day as a fantastic alternative to sugary sports drinks or juices and is derived from vegetable starches, making it vegan-friendly.*
What It Does: Effectively aids in muscle repair and muscle protein synthesis while enhancing endurance performance and decreasing fatigue.* By synergistically combining vital electrolytes with raw coconut water powder, Steel Fuel® helps rehydrate the body after an exercise-induced fluid loss.*
Why is Steel Fuel® Better: Steel Fuel® includes the research-backed 5g dose of BCAA to stave off fatigue and improve exercise endurance. Also included are a formidable collection of hydration supplements and electrolytes that combat the dehydrating effects of extreme exercise, enabling you to sustain focus and performance no matter how long you train.*
Plus, unlike other BCAA supplements on the market that use animal-derived BCAA from sources like pig fur and bird feathers, Steel Fuel® uses plant-derived BCAA, making Steel Fuel® safe for vegans, vegetarians, and carnivores!
• Research Proven 2:1:1 BCAA Ratio: Branched-Chain Amino Acids compromise 35% of your body's muscle protein and are composed of the essential amino acids leucine, isoleucine, and valine. The more BCAAs present in the muscles, the more they will be used for energy, slowing muscle cells' breakdown and preventing muscle loss.*
• L-Leucine: Stimulates muscle protein synthesis.*
• L-Isoleucine: Induces glucose uptake into cells and promotes glucose metabolism.*
• L-Valine: Converted into glucose and used by the body as a source of fuel.*
• Electrolyte Blend: Electrolytes are minerals present in the body with an electric charge. They are especially relevant to exercise because they control how much water the body has, blood acidity, and muscle function. Electrolytes are lost in sweat, which explains why intense exercise can lead to problems such as dehydration.*
• Magnesium: Prevents muscle cramps.*
• Potassium: Provides cardiac muscle support.*
• Sodium: Regulates muscle contraction and nerve function.*
• Taurine: An amino acid that plays a role in the functioning and maintenance of skeletal muscle, cardiovascular health, and overall energy levels. Taurine helps regulate muscle contractions, water balance, and energy levels of neurotransmitters in the brain. Supplementing with taurine has been shown to increase strength levels, decrease muscle soreness, promote endurance, and aid recovery. It is also a key regulator in fluid-electrolyte balance.*
• Raw Coconut (Cocos nucifera) Water Powder: One of the richest natural sources of electrolytes containing numerous vitamins, minerals, trace elements, enzymes, and antioxidants. Coconut Water has the ability to rehydrate you very quickly because it is readily absorbed into the body.*
• L-Citrulline Malate: A non-essential amino acid playing a key role in the Urea Cycle; eliminating toxic byproducts of digesting protein and generating cellular energy. L-Citrulline Malate serves as an important component in the tricarboxylic (or TCA) cycle, which is one way your body produces energy. When you increase malate levels, you increase energy production. Therefore, citrulline malate provides the one-two punch of bringing additional blood—and subsequently, oxygen and nutrients—to exercising muscles and providing increased energy to boost performance levels.*
• L-Glutamine: The most common amino acid found in your muscles. L-Glutamine plays a key role in protein metabolism, cell volumizing, and anti-catabolism. Glutamine's anti-catabolism ability prevents the breakdown of your muscles.*
• L-Glycine: A non-essential amino acid used to make protein in the body, which builds the tissue that forms organs, joints, and muscles. L-Glycine promotes muscle growth by inhibiting the deterioration of protein tissues that form muscle and boost muscle recovery.*
Receive our latest news, offers, and promotions.