Burn Fat and Sweat Like Crazy*
Start your morning off right and conquer your fasted cardio with Abs of Steel® and Steel Sweat®.*
This stack combines our best-selling topical fat burner, Abs Of Steel®, and our fat-burning pre-workout Steel Sweat® to help increase your energy and support fat loss.*
What It Is
An advanced heat activated scientific formula designed to give the appearance of a razor-sharp, rock hard core. Achieve the appearance of that v-taper, shredded six-pack look, with 3-D abs that pop. Abs of Steel® is your perfect workout partner to help give the appearance of the chiseled core you’ve worked so hard for.*
What It Does
May help reduce excess fat with proven active ingredients that provide rapid, noticeable results.*
Why Abs of Steel®?
Abs of Steel’s main active ingredient CoAxel is a fast-acting fat burner that combines three active substances, L-Carnitine, Caffeine, and Coenzyme A, that work to eliminate fat fast.
Coenzyme A and L-Carnitine induce a “one-way fatty acid pump” to release fat cells while caffeine, a lipolysis promoting agent, breaks down fat and other lipids. In a study where people applied 5% CoAxel twice daily for 28 days, 50% more subcutaneous fat was released, and hypodermis thickness decreased by 8.2%.*
Abs of Steel’s knockout punch comes from an ancient Chinese Medicinal Herb to activate fat burning through G-proteins, which tightens skin and reduces subcutaneous fat. Glycerol, a carb used to store fatty acids in the body, is released by up to 265% using this technology!*
Unlike thermogenic supplements that increase your body temperature and heart rate, alter your sleep cycles, and give you other unwanted and unhealthy side effects, Abs of Steel® attacks the fat through the skin, so there are no side effects other than temporary heat and redness. Your body will not build tolerance or adapt to Abs of Steel®, so you do not have to cycle it. Abs of Steel® is 100% safe, and we suggest using it in conjunction with regular exercise and a healthy diet to achieve maximum results.*
How Topical Products Work
Your skin is the largest organ of your body, designed to protect against external harms, regulate body heat, and manage nutrient levels and water loss. It’s composed of 3 layers:
• The epidermis, the outermost layer, provides a waterproof barrier and creates our skin tone.
• The dermis, beneath the epidermis, contains tough connective tissue, hair follicles, and sweat glands.
• The deeper subcutaneous tissue (hypodermis) is made of fat and connective tissue.
For a topical product to work, it not only has to penetrate the skin but gets absorbed too.
Skin Penetration represents the amount of a topically applied ingredient between the top and bottom layers of your skin. During penetration, the body does not yet absorb the ingredient, and it cannot affect the body systems.
Skin Absorption occurs when the topically applied ingredient penetrates the skin barrier.
The active ingredients in Abs of Steel® are permeable, meaning they both penetrate and are absorbed by skin cells where they are processed and circulated.
When you apply the products, that heat and tingle are actually the active ingredients increasing energy to the topical area, allowing the ingredients to absorb more efficiently and sending signals to that area, hence spot reduction.
• CoAxel: Patented slimming active ingredient intended for the treatment of excess fat problems (Patent # FR 2 694 195).*
• Coenzyme A + L-Carnitine: Induces a “One Way Fatty Acid Pump” to release fat cells.*
• Caffeine: A lipolysis promoting agent, breaking down fat and other lipids.*
• Bupleurum Root: G-protein activation for tightening skin and reducing subcutaneous fat.*
Full Ingredient List: Aqua (Water/Eau), Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Propylene Glycol, PEG-40 Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Glycerin, PEG-8, Parfum (Fragrance), Carnitine, Bupleurum Falcatum Root Extract, Methyl Nicotinate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Benzyl Nicotinate, Caffeine, Sodium Benzoate, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Citronellol, Bacillus Ferment, Benzyl Salicylate, Benzyl Benzoate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Potassium Sorbate, Benzyl Alcohol, Coenzyme A, CI 42090 (Blue 1), CI 16035 (Red 40), CI 19140 (Yellow 5).
When it’s time to get lean and cut, you know that means two things — cutting calories and adding in cardio, the bane of every fitness enthusiasts existence. Sure, you might not might the occasional hill sprint or high-intensity interval training workout, but the thought of spending 30-60 minutes jogging or slogging it out on the elliptical is enough to make you weep.
As if that’s not enough of a headache, you’re tasked with another vital decision — what kind of supplement do you take for your cardio workouts?
Typical pre-workouts are loaded with many stimulants and nitric oxide boosters but don’t really do much to enhance endurance or fat burning. They’re mostly designed for the weightlifter, not the cardio enthusiast. On the flip side, fat burners really don’t fit the bill for a pre-cardio supplement as they frequently contain way too many stimulants that accelerate heart rate, making it difficult to sustain your pace. Plus, they don’t have much to offer aside from reduced appetite and don’t do a whole heck of a lot for improving stamina.
This leaves you in a bit of a bind. You know you need something to help you push the envelope in your cardio sessions and sweat out those unwanted pounds, but everywhere you look, you’re still left unfulfilled.
Where can you find a pre-workout supplement that helps burn fat and improve cardio performance?
Should you stack a fat burner and a pre-workout?
No, that’s not recommended.
Fortunately, your search for the best pre-workout cardio supplement has ended. No longer do you have to choose between a fat burner or pre-workout with Steel Sweat®.
What It Is: Steel Sweat® allows you to increase aerobic exercise (“cardio”) performance while protecting the body against oxidative stress and aiding in recovery.* Steel Sweat’s easy-to-mix powder provides delicious flavor in every scoop to increase sweat and feelings of perceived exertion.*
What It Does: Steel Sweat® contains potent ingredients known to increase thermogenesis, boost metabolism, optimize energy expenditure, and increase fat oxidation and perspiration.*
Why is Steel Sweat® Better: Steel Sweat® attacks weight loss from multiple angles by synergistically pairing research-backed compounds that increase fat mobilization, fat oxidation, and energy expenditure.
Unlike other so-called fat burners, Steel Sweat® doesn’t rely on a bevy of stimulants that trick you into thinking it’s working by making you feel jittery or hyper. Steel Sweat® is light on the stimulants, proving just enough to arouse your senses and enhance energy, motivation, and mood.
Best of all, Steel Sweat® is easy to mix, tastes delicious, and is calorie-free, sugar-free, and carbohydrate-free.
• L-Carnitine Tartrate: L-Carnitine is an essential, non-toxic, natural nutrient that helps burn fat for fuel. This form of carnitine is known for having excellent bioavailability and provides cellular energy and recovery from exercise. L-Carnitine Tartrate absorbs more rapidly than L-Carnitine when taken orally, making it useful for time-critical situations like before cardio activity.
• Evodiamine Fruit Extract (Evodia Rutaecarpa): Used in traditional Chinese medicine as a warming technique, Evodiamine mimics the characteristic anti-obese effects induced by capsaicin. Evodiamine may induce heat loss and heat production at the same time and dissipate food energy, preventing the accumulation of perivisceral fat and the bodyweight increase.*
• Caffeine Anhydrous: One of the most commonly used stimulants among athletes. It provides the central nervous system's stimulation to support alertness and energy during a workout and can support strength for some during resistance exercise. An increase in wakefulness, focus, and better body coordination can increase cardiovascular and anaerobic exercise performance.*
• Gamma-Butyrobetaine Hydrochloride (GBBGO®): A precursor to L-Carnitine, GBBGO® may naturally increase the production of L-Carnitine by your body. Increasing natural L-Carnitine aids in fat burning and has the potential to enhance exercise performance and recovery!*
• Grains of Paradise Seed Extract (Aframum Melegueta) (Paradoxine®): A spice belonging to the ginger family that stimulates brown adipose tissue, boosting metabolism and increasing thermogenesis while decreasing visceral fat in the lower abdomen.*
• Green Tea Extract (Camellia Sinensis) (80% Catechins & 50% EGCG): Green Tea contains a combination of vitamins, minerals, and caffeine. Most of Green Tea’s health benefits can be attributed to active ingredients known as polyphenols and catechins – plant compounds with strong antioxidant activity. The most potent of these polyphenols is epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG)—the compound most responsible for green tea’s reputation as a fat burner. Green Tea has been shown to improve metabolic rate and increase the body’s heat production and fat oxidation.*
• Alpha Lipoic Acid: Known as The Universal Antioxidant, enhances mitochondrial function with a strong antioxidant effect, supporting the functions of L-Carnitine and promoting muscle cell nutrient intake and protein turnover. Alpha Lipoic Acid also helps shift glucose into muscles and away from fat cells, increasing energy and reducing stored fat.*
• Capros® Indian Gooseberry Fruit Extract (Phyllanthus Emblica) (standardized to minimum 60% tannins): Capros® is a super antioxidant (ORACFN of 47,000 µmoles TE/g) and an excellent cardiovascular support product, which is all-natural, derived from the edible fruits of Phyllanthus emblica, organic and non‐GMO. Capros® has been shown to promote endothelial function, thereby supporting healthy arteries and blood vessels.*
• Ginger Root Extract (Zingiber Officinale Roscoe): Ginger is a root herb from the tropical plant Zingiber Officinale. Known for its sharp scent, it has long been an important culinary spice in Asian cuisine and herbal medicine. Ginger seems to influence body weight and composition by boosting the body’s thermogenesis and energy expenditure, increasing the breakdown of fat in adipose tissue, and reducing dietary fat absorption in the intestine.*
• Dihydrocapsiate (from Sweet Peppers) (CapsiAtra®): A compound found in CH-19 Sweet Peppers that activates the sympathetic nervous system via receptors in the GI Tract to Increase Resting Energy Expenditure (REE) and Increase Fat Oxidation (Lipolysis).*
• Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid): A water-soluble vitamin and powerful antioxidant, Vitamin C helps the body form and maintain connective tissue, including bones, blood vessels, and skin, while also supporting carnitine synthesis.*
• Niacin (Vitamin B3): Like other B vitamins, Niacin helps the body break down carbohydrates, fats, and proteins into energy. Vitamin B3 is a water-soluble vitamin important for lipid metabolism and gives a warming effect to the skin.*
• Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride): Vitamin B6 is necessary for proper nerve function and metabolizing nutrients. It also helps to support carnitine synthesis and mitochondrial function.*
• Dipotassium Phosphate: A highly water-soluble salt that acts as a potassium source to replenish what is lost from sweating.*
• Sodium (as Sodium Chloride): Regulates muscle contraction and nerve function while acting as a sodium and chloride source to replenish what is lost from sweating.*
Receive our latest news, offers, and promotions.