Birth Place: Russia
Contest Weight: 135 lbs.
Off Season Weight: 142-145 lbs.
Occupation: Personal Trainer
Hobbies: Traveling, Cooking, Training
- New Jersey State Championship (2012) – 1st Place and Overall
- Brooklyn Grand Prix (2012) – 1st Place
- New York Grand Prix (2012) – 4th Place
- New England Championship (2012) – 5th Place
- NPC Eastern Show (2012) – 1st Place
- Arnold Classic Amateur (2013) – 1st Place and Overall
- Pittsburgh Pro (2013) – 14th Place
- NY Pro (2013/14) – 13th Place
- Tampa Pro (2013) – 13th Place
- Arnold Classic Bikini International (2014/2015) – 16th Place / 10th Place
- Toronto Pro (2014) – 9th Place
- Power Pro Show (2014) – 2nd Place
Diet Meal: Grilled Chicken with Baked Brussel Sprouts and Sweet Onions
Cheat Meal: Burger with Sweet Potato Fries
Training Split: 5 Days a Week – 3 days lower body/butt and 2 days upper body/abs with cardio twice a week doing sprints and steady state
Body Part to Train: Butt
Movie: Gone With The Wind
Quote: “To Accomplish Great Things, We Must Not Only Act, but also Dream; Not Only Plan, but also Believe.”
Product Testimonial: I have been using SteelFit products for over 8 months and fell in love the first time I tried them. I’ve tried numerous other creams; however, none were effective like ABS OF STEEL and BUNS OF STEEL. I apply the cream before cardio and love the burning sensation, how much I sweat, and the fact that I feel like my fat is melting away.