BCAA Gummy Bear (or Worm) Recipe
It’s Halloween Time! Stay on track with your fitness goals with this simple BCAA gummy recipe to curb your sweet tooth without the extra calories.
Not just for Halloween, BCAA gummies are also a great pre, intra, or post workout snack year-round to prevent muscle loss and enhance muscle repair and growth. Our recommended supplement for gummy worm or gummy bear BCAA is Steel Fuel® BCAAs. Available in 5 delicious flavors. Mix them together for a gummy bear or gummy worm flavored BCAA treat.
- 1 Scoop of your favorite Steel Fuel® BCAAs
- 3 Packets of Knox Unflavored Gelatin
- ½ Cup Hot Water
- Tip: Use a coffee machine such as a Keurig to dispense hot water quickly without having to heat it on a stove.
- Candy Mold or Ice-Cube Tray
Make Them Sour:
- ½ Cup Superfine Sugar
- 5 TSP Citric Acid Powder
- Mix together 3 packets of gelatin, Steel Fuel® BCAA, and hot water together until powered is fully dissolved.
- Pour mixture into either a candy mold or ice cube tray.
- Freeze for 20 minutes or until gummies can be removed easily.
- Carefully pop your gummies out of their mold and enjoy.
- To Make Them Sour: Combine ½ a cup superfine sugar with 5 tsp citric acid powder. Lightly sprinkle over BCAA gummies.
Post your SteelFit® BCAA gummy bear creations in Instagram and tag @steelfitusa using the hashtag #IAMSTEELFIT for a chance to be featured!