So often, when individuals are looking for dietary supplements, they’re focused on finding products that increase their energy levels, enhance their athletic performance, or accelerate fat loss. While each of these products has its place, it’s rare that people ever consider using a supplement for the largest organ in their body — their skin.
Your skin isn’t just your outer covering; it also regulates body temperature, water, and lipid stores and helps you navigate the host of environmental stresses you encounter daily, including UV exposure, heat, injury, and infections.
Unfortunately, like everything else, the skin takes a beating, and it doesn’t “bounce back” as well as it did in your youth. This reduced skin function combines natural aging, UV exposure, declining collagen production, poor nutrition, and variations in hormone levels. Left untreated, this leaves your skin looking dull, wrinkling, and worn out.
Sure, you might be doing the “basics” to support skin health (bathing, hand cream, lip balm, etc.), but these measures really are temporary bandages. They don’t address the root of what it takes to sustain beautiful, vibrant skin through the years.
However, we have created the ultimate catch-all skincare supplement that restores vitality to your skin and ensures graceful aging in Steel Beauty®.
• What It Is: A physician formulated multivitamin and mineral complex with clinical doses of the most cutting edge, research-validated, patented ingredients known to boost collagen synthesis, improve skin hydration, reduce wrinkles and fine lines, strengthen hair, reduce oxidative stress and support cellular and tissue health.*
• What It Does: It helps to maintain youthful-looking skin and promote healthy, lustrous hair and strong, beautiful nails.*
• Why is Steel Beauty® Better: Steel Beauty® takes a comprehensive approach to improve and supporting skin health. Unlike other skincare products, Steel Beauty® doesn’t just treat superficial problems with your skin. It addresses the core of skin health — increasing collagen production and reducing the damaging effects of oxidative stress.*
On top of that, Steel Beauty® also provides a range of essential vitamins, including Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, and Biotin, which serve as powerful antioxidants and supports eye, hair, skin, and nail health.*
• Vitamin A (as Beta-Carotene): Beta-Carotene is converted in the body to Vitamin A, a powerful antioxidant that plays a critical role in maintaining healthy vision, skin, and neurological function.*
• Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid): Vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin that works as an antioxidant to help fight oxidative stress while also aiding in collagen synthesis.*
• Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol): Vitamin D is a hormone that plays an important role in calcium homeostasis, immune regulation, and cell growth differentiation. Antioxidants present in Vitamin D prevent skin damage and premature aging, and Vitamin D is also a precursor to the hair growth cycle.*
• Vitamin E (d-alpha-Tocopheryl Acid Succinate): Vitamin E compromises a group of fat-soluble compounds known as tocopherols and tocotrienols. Vitamin E increases blood circulation and safeguards cells from harmful free radicals by acting as an antioxidant.*
• Biotin: Also known as Vitamin B7, Biotin acts as a coenzyme in the body needed to metabolize fatty acids, amino acids, and glucose. Vitamin B7 is needed to maintain healthy skin, hair, and nails.*
• Pantothenic Acid: Also known as Vitamin B5, Pantothenic Acid is an essential nutrient required for the metabolism of dietary carbs, proteins, and fats consumed daily. Vitamin B5 is critical for the growth and differentiation of keratin and collagen.*
• Zinc (as Zinc Picolinate): Zinc is an element and essential trace mineral involved in many biological processes, including immunity, brain function, protein, and DNA synthesis, and reproduction. Zinc is an essential co-factor for multiple enzymes and involves important functional activities of the hair follicle. Zinc Picolinate is an acid form of zinc that is easily absorbed.*
• BioCell Collagen® (Proprietary chicken sternal cartilage extract): BioCell Collagen® is a science-based, clinically tested dietary ingredient that promotes active joints, youthful-looking skin, and healthy connective tissues. Unlike other collagen and hyaluronic acid ingredients on the market, BioCell Collagen® contains a patented composition of naturally occurring hydrolyzed collagen type II, chondroitin sulfate, and hyaluronic acid in a highly absorbable matrix form that has been the subject of numerous human clinical trials, including safety, efficacy, and bioavailability.*
• Linoleic Acid (as Safflower Oil) (Carthamus Tinctorius): An Omega-6 Essential Fatty Acid, linoleic acids helps boost your skin's quality and appearance. Linoleic acid provides anti-inflammatory, moisturizing, and healing support.*
• Green Tea Extract (Camellia Sinensis) (80% Catechins & 50% EGCG): Naturally rich in antioxidants, the polyphenols in green tea help protect against UVB light-induced skin disorders associated with immune suppression and DNA damage while supplying a steady supply of oxygen and nutrients to our hair, skin, and nails.*
• Juvecol® (Proteoglycan): Proteoglycans are a component of connective tissues such as bone, cartilage, and skin. Made from proteoglycans extracted from salmon cartilage, Juvecol is a NEXTY Award-winning ingredient clinically documented to support joint health and skin beauty.*
• Resveratrol (Polygonum Cuspidatum): Resveratrol is part of a group of compounds called polyphenols. Resveratrol is regarded as having powerful antioxidant effects, supporting health at the cellular level and protecting against symptoms associated with aging and free radical damage.*
As a dietary supplement, begin by taking one serving (3 capsules) daily, preferably with a meal. Drink at least 6-8 glasses of water daily.
• Size: 90 Capsules, 1 Month Supply
• Other Ingredients: Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, Calcium Carbonate, Gelatin, Titanium Dioxide, FD&C Red #3, Amaranth, Carmine.
• THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS INGREDIENTS SOURCED FROM FISH AND POULTRY.
• Warning: Do not use if the safety seal is damaged or missing. This product is only intended for healthy adults 18 years of age or older. Check with your doctor before using this if you are pregnant, nursing, have existing medical conditions, including but not limited to high blood pressure, or are taking prescription medications. Do not use in conjunction with alcohol. Discontinue 2 weeks before surgery. Immediately discontinue use and contact a medical doctor if you experience any adverse reaction to this product. Do not exceed recommended daily intake. Store in a cool, dry place, tightly closed and under 76 Degrees Fahrenheit. Do not expose to excessive heat or moisture. Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
• California Prop 65 Warning: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.
• Allergen Warning: Produced on equipment that also processes dairy, soy, peanuts, or other tree nuts.