“Move more. Eat less.” has been standard advice to those seeking to shed unwanted body fat and improve the body composition for decades.
Unfortunately, for many people, just moving more and eating less hasn’t worked as well as initially believed.
You see, our bodies crave homeostasis. They like the way they are, and they’re going to fight tooth and nail to stay that way, cardio and calorie restriction be damned. This leaves you confused, angry, hungry, and above all, extremely de-motivated to continue on your weight loss journey.
While increasing physical activity and decreasing the amount of food you eat will help blast that unwanted body fat for good, you need to enlist the help of a premium grade fat-shredding agent.
What you need is Shredded Steel®!
• What It Is: A powerful fat burning, thermogenic weight loss supplement scientifically formulated to help you shed unwanted body fat.*
• What It Does: Shredded Steel® delivers a precise combination of six research-backed, patented ingredients, along with other all-natural compounds, which are known to accelerate fat burning, boost metabolism, increase energy levels, enhance mental focus and clarity, and suppress appetite.
• Why is Shredded Steel® Better: Shredded Steel® takes a comprehensive and holistic approach to solving your fat loss dilemma using a multi-pronged attack on unwanted body fat. Included in Shredded Steel® is an arsenal of premium quality ingredients that attacks weight loss from multiple fronts, including compounds that increase fat mobilization, enhance fat oxidation, and boost energy expenditure.
Furthermore, unlike other fat burners, Shredded Steel® doesn’t rely on a proprietary cocktail of stimulants that only make you think the product is working when in reality, you’re left feeling jittery and on edge. Instead, Shredded Steel® uses a combination of caffeine and TeaCrine® to provide smooth, sustained energy that lasts for hours, all while avoiding the jitters and crash of other weight loss supplements.
• L-Carnitine Tartrate: An incredibly bioavailable form of carnitine proven in scientific studies to support weight loss, athletic performance, and even recovery from exercise. Research notes that L-Carnitine Tartrate increases fat oxidation during exercise, which has the added effect of sparing muscle glycogen, allowing you to save it for later in the workout when it’s needed for the final push.*
• Betaine Anhydrous (Trimethylglycine): A metabolite of choline (an essential nutrient needed for brain health) naturally occurring in beets. Betaine serves many vital functions in the body, but none is more important than its role as a “methyl donor.” Betaine contains three methyl groups and donates one of them to methylate homocysteine into the essential amino acid methionine. Betaine has also been noted to impart many other health benefits, including improving cognition and cardiovascular function and supporting liver health. Betaine has also been shown to support athletic performance, increasing strength, power, and lean mass. And, it’s even been shown to reduce body fat while increasing muscle mass, too.*
• Ashwagandha Root Standardized Extract (Withania Somnifera) (5% withanolides) (KSM-66®): Ashwagandha, also known as Withania Somnifera or Indian Ginseng, is a powerful adaptogen that promotes balance in the body. KSM-66® Ashwagandha is the highest-quality ashwagandha extract on the world market today and has been clinically proven to reduce stress, improve memory and cognition, improve sexual performance, enhance sports performance and control weight management.*
• Caffeine Anhydrous: One of the most commonly used stimulants among athletes. Caffeine ignites the central nervous system, setting off a flurry of activity that increases energy levels, boosts mood, and stimulates the metabolism, helping you burn more calories and feel better while doing it. Caffeine even helps reduce your appetite, eliminate the temptation to cheat and ruin your diet.*
• Theacrine (as TeaCrine®): Developed by Compound Solutions, TeaCrine® is a chemical cousin of caffeine derived from Kucha. TeaCrine® provides smooth, long-lasting energy that pairs well with the immediate energy burst of caffeine to form an energy high that lasts for hours on end. One other huge benefit to TeaCrine® is that it does NOT come with the tolerance build-up that caffeine does, meaning that you get the same boost in energy, mood, and focus without having to increase the amount you consume continually.*
• Organic Atlantic Kelp (Ascophyllum Nodosum) (Whole Plant): Iodine is an essential trace mineral that plays a crucial role in proper thyroid function, and subsequently, metabolism. Shredded Steel™ includes 150 mcg of iodine derived from a type of seaweed called kelp to support proper thyroid function and cognition, aiding metabolism and energy production for enhanced fat loss.*
• Alluvia® Purple Tea (Camellia Sinesis) Leaf Extract (Standardized to 3% GHG™): One of the newest and most intriguing ingredients to enter the world of weight loss supplements is Alluvia™ Purple Tea. Derived from a new crossbred variety, Camellia sinensis, the same leaf from which black, white, and green teas are derived, Alluvia contains red and purple anthocyanins, similar to those found in dark-colored fruits, that impart a wide range of health benefits.*
Early studies on Alluvia Purple Tea have documented anti-obesity actions, reduced conditions that lead to metabolic syndrome, and anti-aging benefits for the skin. Two human clinical studies to support weight loss decreases in body mass index, fat mass, hip size, waist size, and subcutaneous-fat thickness while improving body composition and lean body mass.*
Researchers believe that one of the primary ways Alluvia exerts its fat loss benefits is through lipase inhibition, the enzyme that breaks down fats for digestion. By preventing your body from properly digesting fats, it passes through and out of the GI system intact, meaning you derive very little, if any, calories from the fat you eat.*
• Evodiamine Fruit Extract (Evodia Rutaecarpa): Used in traditional Chinese medicine as a warming technique, Evodiamine mimics the characteristic anti-obese effects induced by capsaicin. Evodiamine may induce heat loss and heat production at the same time and dissipate food energy, preventing the accumulation of perivisceral fat and the bodyweight increase.
• Cognizin® Citicoline: A patented form of citicoline, a highly bioavailable form of choline that’s been shown in clinical testing to increase brain energy, attention, focus, and memory. Cognizin® helps “turn the lights on” in your mind so that it’s operating faster and more efficiently so that you can get more work done, better, while on a reduced-calorie diet.*
• Grain of Paradise Seed Extract (Aframum Melegueta) (Paradoxine®): A spice belonging to the ginger family stimulates brown adipose tissue, boosting metabolism and increasing thermogenesis while decreasing visceral fat in the lower abdomen.*
• Yohimbe HCL (Pausinystalia Yohimbe): One of the most well-known and effective ingredients for shedding that “stubborn” body fat, and it’s one of the tried and true supplements dieters turn to when looking to drop those “last five pounds.”*
Yohimbe is a potent central nervous system stimulant and alpha-2-adrenergic receptor antagonist. Fat cells have two types of receptors called alpha and beta receptors. In layman’s terms, when alpha receptors are stimulated, they block fatty acid release (halting fat burning), while beta receptors activation leads to the freeing of fatty acids, allowing them to be oxidized (or “burned”) for energy.*
Yohimbine “clogs” the alpha receptor ports on fat cells, allowing the fat burning catecholamines like epinephrine and norepinephrine to dock on beta receptors, liberating stored body fat to be burned for energy. Additionally, Yohimbine also has been shown to reduce appetite, ramp up energy expenditure, and enhance lipolysis.*
• Black Pepper (Piper Nigrum) Fruit Extract (Bioperine®) Yielding 95% Piperine: An industry-leading black pepper extract (standardized to 95% piperine) that is included to improve the absorption of other nutrients its paired within supplements. Additionally, Bioperine® may also support fat loss by increasing thermogenesis.*
As a dietary supplement, take one serving (3 capsules) in the morning with your first meal or protein shake. Drink at least 6-8 glasses of water daily. Do not take Shredded Steel® within 6 hours of bedtime.
• Note: Regular exercise and proper nutrition are essential for achieving your weight loss goals. As individuals vary, so may results from using this product.
• Size: 90 Capsules, 1 Month Supply
• Other Ingredients: Silicon Dioxide, Gelatin, Titanium Dioxide, FD&C Yellow #5, FD&C Blue #1, Amaranth, Carmine.
• CONTAINS: MILK.
• MAY CONTAIN CRUSTACEAN SHELLFISH.
• Warning: Do not use if the safety seal is damaged or missing. This product is only intended for healthy adults 18 years of age or older. Do not use this product if you are pregnant or nursing. Before using this product, consult a licensed, qualified healthcare professional if you are taking including but not limited to antidepressants such as MAOI (Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitor) or SSRI (Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitor), blood thinners, nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, pseudoephedrine, any other dietary supplement, prescription drug, over-the-counter medication or if you suspect you have or have been treated for, diagnosed with or have a family history of, any medical condition, including but not limited to high or low blood pressure, diabetes, glaucoma, anxiety, cardiovascular, psychiatric or seizure disorders, cardiac arrhythmia, stroke, heart, liver, kidney or thyroid disease, or difficulty urinating due to prostate enlargement. This product contains caffeine and should not be used by individuals wishing to eliminate caffeine from their diet, nor should it be used in combination with caffeine or stimulants from other sources, including but not limited to coffee, tea, soda, or other dietary supplements and medications. Do not use in conjunction with alcohol. Discontinue 2 weeks before surgery. Immediately discontinue use and contact a medical doctor if you experience any adverse reaction to this product. Do not exceed recommended daily intake. Store in a cool, dry place, tightly closed and under 76 Degrees Fahrenheit. Do not expose to excessive heat or moisture. Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
Due to many organizations' unique restrictions, it is recommended that you consult with the appropriate governing body before taking this or any other dietary supplement.
• Allergen Warning: Produced on equipment that also processes dairy, soy, peanuts, or other tree nuts.