What’s the best pre-workout?
The number of times this question has been asked is simply dizzying. Fitness-oriented individuals are constantly searching for the “best” pre-workout available, and who can blame them?
99% of the so-called “pre-workout” supplements on the market are nothing more than glorified stimulant cocktails that skyrocket your heart rate but do next to nothing for actually improving your performance during training, which is the whole purpose of pre-workouts.
Fed up with the current state of the pre-workout market, SteelFit sought to make a real pre-workout, a pre-workout that actually improved your ability to perform and attain new feats of strength and power.
The culmination of countless hours of research, development, and testing led to the creation of Steel Pump®.
• What It Is: Steel Pump® allows you to train harder and longer while reducing fatigue and muscle damage.* Steel Pump’s easy-to-mix powder provides delicious flavor in every scoop to help fuel your most intense workout.*
• What It Does: Steel Pump® contains potent ingredients known to boost energy and stamina, deliver powerful pumps, elevate performance, enhance mental clarity and focus, improve nitric oxide production and increase muscular strength and power.*
• Why is Steel Pump® Better: Unlike other pre-workouts, which use under dosed proprietary blends or provide only a cocktail of potentially dangerous stimulants, Steel Pump® utilizes an open-label, so you know exactly what you’re putting into your body every time.
Steel Pump® delivers clean, long-lasting energy that hypes you up for workouts but never leaves you feeling jittery, overstimulated, or on edge. But, Steel Pump® isn’t just about energy and focus; it also provides a full spectrum of performance-enhancing compounds that support strength, power, endurance, and pumps, delivering EVERYTHING a true pre-workout should.*
• Adenosine 5′-Triphosphate Disodium (PEAK ATP®): A clinically validated and patented form of Adenosine 5’-Triphosphate (ATP) Disodium shown to significantly increase strength and power, aid in recovery, reduce fatigue, and improve blood flow.*
• Ashwagandha Root Standardized Extract (Withania Somnifera) (5% withanolides) (KSM-66®): A clinically validated and patented form of Adenosine 5’-Triphosphate (ATP) Disodium shown to significantly increase strength and power, aid in recovery, reduce fatigue, and improve blood flow.*
• L-Citrulline Malate: A non-essential amino acid playing a key role in the Urea Cycle, which eliminates toxic byproducts of digesting protein and generates cellular energy. L-Citrulline Malate serves as an important component in the tricarboxylic (or TCA) cycle, which is one way your body produces energy. When you increase malate levels, you increase energy production. Therefore, citrulline malate provides the one-two punch of bringing additional blood—and subsequently, oxygen and nutrients—to exercising muscles and providing increased energy to boost performance levels.*
• Betaine Anhydrous (Trimethylglycine): A non-essential amino acid derived from beets that aids in joint and liver repair, joint building, and liver protection. Studies show that it boosts strength and power, increases IGF-1 levels, and even acts as the body's own creatine production. Research suggests that it may also support faster recovery from injury and inflammation.*
• Beta-Alanine: A non-essential amino acid that is produced naturally in the liver. It improves muscle buffering capacity, delaying the onset of fatigue during anaerobic exercise.
• Grape Seed Extract (Vitis Vinifera) (95% Proanthocyanidins): A potent antioxidant that directly helps the structural integrity of collagen anywhere in your body as well as the structure of your brain networks. It also helps to sustain optimal energy production and calorie burning. Grape Seed Extract improves the metabolism of pyruvate, a sugar-breakdown product, thereby improving carbohydrate metabolism. Pyruvate metabolism becomes very important once muscles no longer maintain optimal aerobic energy production and begin switching to anaerobic energy production.*
• L-Glutathione: A tripeptide comprised of one amino acid of glutamic acid, cysteine, and glycine. Glutathione is found and manufactured in every cell in the body but is found in the highest concentrations in the heart, muscle tissue, and liver. Glutathione is essential for immune system function and muscle growth, and any athlete who is glutathione deficient will suffer from decreased performance and a lack of muscle growth.*
• Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCT) Powder (Coconut Oil): A form of saturated fatty acid with numerous health benefits, ranging from improved cognitive function to better weight management. The body burns MCTs for energy, or "fuel," instead of being stored as fat.*
• Caffeine Anhydrous: One of the most commonly used stimulants among athletes. It provides the central nervous system's stimulation to support alertness and energy during a workout and can support strength for some during resistance exercise.*
• L-Theanine: A non-dietary amino acid that has the ability to increase the concentration of glycogen in the liver, which is used as fuel when you work out. It also increases nitric oxide production, which in turn improves blood flow and oxygen delivery to your muscles.*
• Alpha GPC (L-Alpha Glycerylphosphorylcholine): A naturally-occurring compound that contains choline, an essential nutrient with a wide range of roles in human health. Acetylcholine is a neurotransmitter involved in memory function, neuro-muscular interaction, and other processes. Higher acetylcholine levels allow the brain to function more efficiently, which leads to intense focus and concentration, improving the mind-muscle connection.*
• Electrolyte Blend: Electrolytes are minerals present in the body with an electric charge. They are especially relevant to exercise because they control how much water the body has, blood acidity, and muscle function. Electrolytes are lost in sweat, which explains why intense exercise can lead to problems such as dehydration.*
• Magnesium: Prevents muscle cramps.*
• Potassium: Provides cardiac muscle support.*
• Sodium: Regulates muscle contraction and nerve function.*
As a dietary supplement, mix one serving (one level scoop) of Steel Pump® with 6-8 fl. oz. of cold water (adjust for taste preferences). Stir or shake well and consume 15-30 minutes before training. To further enhance your performance while training, it is recommended to drink plenty of water and/or a performance beverage such as Steel Fuel® to stay hydrated.
Do not consume Steel Pump® within 4 hours before bedtime. Some individuals may experience a harmless tingling sensation, which is attributed to beta-alanine.
• Size: 14.8 oz (420 g), 30 Servings
• Black Cherry Slushie Other Ingredients: Citric Acid, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Anti-Caking Powder (Silica), Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, Carmine Powder, FD&C Red #40 Aluminum Lake.
• Blue Raspberry Other Ingredients: Citric Acid, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Anti-Caking Powder (Silica), Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, Maltodextrin, FD&C Blue 1, FD&C Blue 1 Aluminum Lake.
• Grape Soda Other Ingredients: Citric Acid, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Anti-Caking Powder (Silica), Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, Maltodextrin, FD&C Grape Shade R SD, FD&C Grape Aluminum Lake.
• Piña Colada Other Ingredients: Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Anti-Caking Powder (Silica), Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, FD&C Yellow #5.
• Pink Grapefruit Other Ingredients: Citric Acid, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Anti-Caking Powder (Silica), Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, FD&C Yellow #6, FD&C Red #40 Aluminum Lake.
• Watermelon Lemonade Other Ingredients: Citric Acid, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Anti-Caking Powder (Silica), Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, Maltodextrin, FD&C Red 40, FD&C Red 40 Aluminum Lake.
• CONTAINS: TREE NUT (COCONUT), MILK, AND AN INGREDIENT SOURCED FROM SOY.
• Warning: Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing. This product is only intended for healthy adults, 18 years of age or older. Do not use this product if you are pregnant, nursing, or are currently taking nitrates for chest pain or if you are taking medication to treat erectile dysfunction such as PDE-5 inhibitors. Before using this product, consult a licensed, qualified, healthcare professional, if you are taking including but not limited to antidepressants such as MAOI (Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitor) or SSRI (Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitor), blood thinners, nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, pseudoephedrine, any other dietary supplement, prescription drug, over-the-counter medication or if you suspect you have or have been treated for, diagnosed with or have a family history of, any medical condition, including but not limited to high or low blood pressure, diabetes, glaucoma, anxiety, cardiovascular, psychiatric or seizure disorders, cardiac arrhythmia, stroke, heart, liver, kidney or thyroid disease, or difficulty urinating due to prostate enlargement. This product contains caffeine and should not be used by individuals wishing to eliminate caffeine from their diet nor it should be used in combination with caffeine or stimulants from other sources including but not limited to, coffee, tea, soda, or other dietary supplements and medications. Discontinue 2 weeks prior to surgery. Do not exceed recommended daily intake.Store in a cool, dry place, tightly closed and under 76 Degrees Fahrenheit. Do not expose to excessive heat or moisture. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
• Allergen Warning: Produced on equipment that also processes dairy, soy, peanuts, or other tree nuts.
• Note: This product is sold by weight, not volume. Some settling of powder may occur during shipping and handling, which may affect the density of powder. This product contains the servings indicated when measured exactly by weight.