Our adjustable thigh trimmers are durable, lightweight, and flexible. Perfect for cardio, they help promote increased heat and sweat to the thigh area during your workouts. The latex-free neoprene lining of the thigh trimmers not only helps repel moisture and sweat absorption but also limits slipping and bunching during your workouts.*
For best results, use Buns of Steel® in combination with your thigh trimmers to promote additional sweating for maximized fat burning results for your thigh area during each exercise.*
• Before Wearing: Wipe down your thigh trimmers with a damp cloth before initial use. Use a clean cloth to dry off the waist trimmer or air-dry overnight.
• How To Wear: Before exercise, adjust your thigh trimmers to the desired position and wrap it comfortably around your thighs. The thigh trimmers are designed to be worn either over or under your workout clothing.
Notice the (L) and (R) on the thigh trimmers, which indicate use on the left (L) and right (R) thigh.
• How To Wash: Using a wet cloth and soap, wipe down the inner lining several times. Rinse off soap using lukewarm water and dry.
Do not wash your thigh trimmers in your washing machine as it may stretch or damage the fabric.
Do not machine dry or iron your thigh trimmers, as it may melt the fabric and weaken the belt.
• Size: One Size Fits Most
• Color: Black and Pink.
• Warning: Some individuals may be sensitive to neoprene or neoprene blend rubber. If a rash develops, discontinue use. Our thigh trimmers are designed to be worn during exercise for no longer than 2-3 hours at a time. Do not wear while sleeping. Before starting any workout routine, please consult a physician. Monitor your body when exercising. Always stay hydrated and avoid exercising in extreme heat.
Keep travel bag out of reach of children and pets as it may be a choking hazard.
• California Prop 65 Warning: This product may expose you to chemicals including chloroprene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
• Disclaimer: There is a small chance that the pink dye may bleed onto white apparel. If it does, please soak and wash immediately. This should get rid of any pink stain that may occur.